i would like these. whats he sayin?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Lterally this;

They proclaim

A sentence (to the right to the left) Bixenon front floodlight for the C-class.

ATTENTION! ONLY in the sport coupé suitably, NOT in saloon car or T-model!

The floodlights are complete with all Vorschaltgeräten, ignition devices, burner, light bulbs, etc.. all fixtures are available. (In both floodlights became 1 hold with the Mercedes Benz repair sentence renews).

The originals MB part numbers are: A2038205361 and A2038205461

hope this helps - Alfie

You realise they're almost definitely for LHD/RH traffic though?

On most bi-xenon most models you just switch the level on the back of the unit to drive on the continent, would these not be the same?

RichardM said:
On most bi-xenon most models you just switch the level on the back of the unit to drive on the continent, would these not be the same?

Sure, but that only blanks the offending beam, it doesn't help illuminate the kerb area like RHD lamp. You would be upgrading to lamps which gave worse lighting.

SportsCoupeRich said:

I bought these from ebay too but in the uk, the chap was excellent and service was second to none, i paid £450.00 +25.00 p+p.

Fitting was very straight forward,only down side that you must take off the front bumper or at least loosen it as there are fittings under there.

Another point you need to know is if your vehicle doesnt already have xenons then after installing these units you must visit MB so they can enable the xenons via there star diagnosis otherwise they will just flicker.
See attached picture,if you need the guys email or further assistance please dont hesitate to ask.
I;ve got my old xenons for sale but they are not the clear type, if your interested let me know im sure we can arrange a preety good deal from a member to a member.

Last edited:
Oops didnt realize he had a coupe, and thats 100% they wont fit then

andy_cyp said:
I bought these from ebay too but in the uk, the chap was excellent and service was second to none, i paid £450.00 +25.00 p+p.

Fitting was very straight forward,only down side that you must take off the front bumper or at least loosen it as there are fittings under there.

Another point you need to know is if your vehicle doesnt already have xenons then after installing these units you must visit MB so they can enable the xenons via there star diagnosis otherwise they will just flicker.
See attached picture,if you need the guys email or further assistance please dont hesitate to ask.
I;ve got my old xenons for sale but they are not the clear type, if your interested let me know im sure we can arrange a preety good deal from a member to a member.

I remember Mark doing this upgrade to his C32, the clear bi-xeonons do look so much better!

andy_cyp said:

Andy - i see you have upgraded your wing mirror indicators to the new ones?? Was this a straigyht forward swap? and how much did it cost? I prefer the look of the new ones!

BTW - your car looks awesome. :D
mobe

mobeyone said:
Andy - i see you have upgraded your wing mirror indicators to the new ones?? Was this a straigyht forward swap? and how much did it cost? I prefer the look of the new ones!

BTW - your car looks awesome. :D
mobe

Yup straight forward swap, infact they swapped em over there and then foc, took 5/10 minutes to do.
Cost was abt £7/£8 quid a piece + vat.

Thanks for the comment.

Whilst were on the topic of swapping over, check these attached pictures.
Pic 1 are the standard air boxes and pic 2 are SL55 air boxes.
I have done this exact same mod, swapping the entire intake system from the SL55 to my C32, mod consists of all hoses/pipes/and splitter.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom