IAM President receives driving ban for speeding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Speaking as a member of the IAM, I hope they sack him.

Edit: In fact as a member he needs to sign a form every year stating he will keep to the laws of the land, be an example to others and that he doesn't have any points on his license outside of those the insitute deems okay.

Last edited:
he looks a bit scary/slimey - wouldn't like to bump into him!

6 month ban - :eek: but then fourth offence in three years, there'll have been more that he didn't get caught for of course, and being in the position he is then I guess he had it coming. Silly bloke.

Well there's someone else who doesn't think the speed limits are appropriate! ;)

pammy said:
he looks a bit scary/slimey - wouldn't like to bump into him!

The Duke of Gloucester deliberately cultivates that sort of image, Pammy.

yphkw

He deserves more sympathy than he's getting; he fulfils many important roles, and has to get about the country very quickly...
That's why he's never seen in the same room as

1. Max Hastings
    yphte
  2. Clark Kent
    yphu8
  3. The rest may come out if he appeals his disqualification...

I don't like to hear of anyone losing their licence probably caught by speed cameras!

RichieRuss2000 said:
I don't like to hear of anyone losing their licence probably caught by speed cameras!

True, but then again I don't like to hear of children being killed by speeding motorists (and working at a hospital I do hear of it)

calum said:
True, but then again I don't like to hear of children being killed by speeding motorists (and working at a hospital I do hear of it)

Totally agree however I wonder how many children he's killed or nearly killed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom