IBF 65mm Pulley for C32 AMG.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bish

Car
mercedes C32 AMG
I ordered a steel 65mm pulley off IBF a Polish company a few days ago it arrived today.

I looked for reviews on the company couldn't find and bad I found good reviews from there other pulleys. So I thought I would give it a go as I can't find no one who has used one on there 32k or crossfire srt6...

It was pretty cheap however it looks pretty sturdy. Has a genuine bearing included in it. I uploaded a picture.

I am going to fit it soon and see how it goes and I will update.

Also I have to decide where to get it remapped.. I am in the south East and I dont want to drive far.

Attachments

• DSC_0062.jpg
    DSC_0062.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 23
Okay I couldn't wait... I have put the pulley on took 10mins... So far sounds really good with the extra boost exiting the exhaust. Can feel big improvement in lower torque and peek.

My MAF readings when from 300g/s before to 338 g/s afterwards. 14 psi to 18.5 psi. Intake temps remain very similar it is warm today so I expect more on a normal English day lol.. How much boost should 65mm pulleys make?

Well happy with it so far need to book it in at eurocharged!

Bish said:
Okay I couldn't wait... I have put the pulley on took 10mins... So far sounds really good with the extra boost exiting the exhaust. Can feel big improvement in lower torque and peek. My MAF readings when from 300g/s before to 338 g/s afterwards. 14 psi to 18.5 psi. Intake temps remain very similar it is warm today so I expect more on a normal English day lol.. How much boost should 65mm pulleys make? Well happy with it so far need to book it in at eurocharged!

Bang on for boost! Just needs the fueling and timing sorted for the additional airflow! Paul at EC will sort you out for that! Mine was 365g/s when all sorted with the pulley, map and SL intakes but also over boosted quite regularly!

Cool What kind if power was you making? I have SL intake and removed secondary cats and.and center box.

Is it worth using green filters as I have standards in them at the min.

Bish said:
Cool What kind if power was you making? I have SL intake and removed secondary cats and.and center box. Is it worth using green filters as I have standards in them at the min.

Peaked at 406hp but high 380's seemed to be the norm!

Fancy santapod rwyb night special saturday 26 September? BMW show on the sunday so plenty of BMW to have fun with lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom