Icarsoft cr pro purchased

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Will it allow you to do a forced regen ? The MB v2 won’t.

Is it your first icarsoft purchase , or are you upgrading ? curious to know if it's massively different from the older units.
Yes,pete.this my first Icarsoft and my car is w204 1.8 petrol.Not diesel.I never buy diesel before.

Not sure of force regen.I think petrol does not need regen.
No, one advantage of petrol is it doesn't have any dpf. As far as I know, the iCarsoft cro pro is capable of doing a regen.

No, one advantage of petrol is it doesn't have any dpf. As far as I know, the iCarsoft cro pro is capable of doing a regen.
That is why I never buy diesel also I hate the engine sound of diesel cars.But I think all this latest Mercedes doesn’t sound bad.

Yes,pete.this my first Icarsoft and my car is w204 1.8 petrol.Not diesel.I never buy diesel before.

That would be the M271.... have a read about what to look out for with that engine.

That would be the M271.... have a read about what to look out for with that engine.
Ok.thanks markjay,what to do next did I need update first before plug in the car.

If its a brand new iCarsoft OBD scanner , yes you need to down load the iCarsoft update program from their web site, it will come with full set up instructions, so follow those to the letter, and only after doing the update, then plug it in to the car. Its a great easy to use tool. Good Luck

I also bought the CR pro it's a great tool and is listed as doing the dpf regen but I have petrol cars so not useful to me as I have no intension of getting a diesel, mine worked straight out of the box as the seller(LJM) had updated it before sending to me, I did the download from Icarsoft and have recently installed the latest software update for every car on the list(which took a while) but now it works on my other cars too.

Thinking about buying the CR Pro, is it worth the £200 ?
I'm very happy and satisfied with mine, I upgraded from the iCarsoft MB 11. The CR Pro has much better functionality and covers quite a range of vehicles. That's my opinion on it and for 200£ it's good value.

I'm very happy and satisfied with mine, I upgraded from the iCarsoft MB 11. The CR Pro has much better functionality and covers quite a range of vehicles. That's my opinion on it and for 200£ it's good value.
Ahh ok think I am going to buy one, they sound really good!

I'm sure mine was £246 but worth every penny.

I'm sure mine was £246 but worth every penny.
It must be a year ago now, but I bought mine as part of a group buy, so we got it for less,,,but like you said, still good value. Will handle any thing that the normal DIY er can throw at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom