Icarsoft CR Pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dord1954

SUPPORTER
Car
CLS 320 CDI
Hi I was thinking of buying icarsoft mbv2.0 but would really like something suitable for all car makes. Does anybody have the CR Pro? If so what are your opinions of it. They are available from Australia for around £160 which is really cheap, any advice appreciated thanks

Hi I was thinking of buying icarsoft mbv2.0 but would really like something suitable for all car makes. Does anybody have the CR Pro? If so what are your opinions of it. They are available from Australia for around £160 which is really cheap, any advice appreciated thanks
Make sure it is from a reputable source, there are some fakes out there.

They only ship to Aus and NZ and the warranty is limited to Aus (though that suited my mate in Bris who just bought one from them after I did on here - and yes at a cheaper price the git....)

Just looked again they will ship but have to enquire for price and yes it is Aus warranty so not much use, shame it’s a good price

I've had one about 6 months.

It cost me about £230 Inc delivery, I would have got one from Aus too, but it was required sooner than delivery would have been.

It's sorted my Volvo V50 dpf issue (not finishing regen's & over fuelling- faulty sensor), my daughter's Q3 egr issue and my son's Astra temperature issue.
Ironically not needed to use it much on my W204. But a thumbs up from me

Elite electronics contacted me to say that the warranty’s are covered by the retailer not icarsoft so if I had an issue I would need to send it back to them, bit of a ball ache, but the price is less than £160 including post but I guess for peace of mind I’ll ha e to buy from the U.K.

Well I have had many different scanners in my life, never had to send one back for a warranty repair. If I were on the market for one, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one from Aus with a warranty there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom