Icarsoft mb v2, mb II, cr pro or another diagnostic tool?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

szucchet

Car
W219 CLS 55 AMG
Hey all!

looking into getting a diagnostic tool for the CL 55, a few experienced friends have suggested Icarsoft and would like to know which version you guys are using/would recommend or if there are better tools about?

I know that Star is probably the best option however not sure if the additional functionality would warrant the additional cost for DIY work but happy to be corrected!

Tool wise it would be good for it to diagnose most or if not all error codes and help with calibrating the common items that fail and need this. I am assuming that I will run out of talent before I will need to Star functionality but again happy to be corrected 😊

Have a look at this:

As you'll see if you read all the posts I have Xentry 03-2020 running on a Dell d620 laptop which works well.
Can highly recommend i860 who will do a great job with the installation and after care if needed.

Russ

Well the Icarsoft is what most of us use V2 is I think the latest,if you decide to buy get it from the main stockist there are clones about.

Well the Icarsoft is what most of us use V2 is I think the latest,if you decide to buy get it from the main stockist there are clones about.
Didnt realise there were clones about, was looking at the online store ~£230-250 and amazon where they seem to be cheaper, any recommendations?

Thanks for the recommendation and link Russ, will have a read about and compare to what I have heard around Icarsoft 😊

i have an icarsoft MB V2 which works well for what I need on my cls55/ SL350. Rather depends what you are expecting to do and how complicaated you want it to be. I find the icarsoft pretty easy and intuitive.

Have a look at this:

As you'll see if you read all the posts I have Xentry 03-2020 running on a Dell d620 laptop which works well.
Can highly recommend i860 who will do a great job with the installation and after care if needed.

Russ
Hi Russ

Do you have the contact details for i860 that you can pm me?

Click on the link in the second post :) I'm getting rid of my icarsoft mb 2 - will be on the classifieds shortly as well.

Thanks Trunkz I was the link and read the SLK World article but could not locate i860 email address so thought Id ask Russ here rather then join SLK World just for i860's email

I'm not able to do private emails yet either lol

Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom