Icarsoft MB11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chandelierman

Car
SL350
Please delete if not allowed
i have an icarsoft MB11 for sale ...only 3 or 4 months old ...it is for Merc only £110 inc delivery or collect from Southend on sea.....I have a Ford that needs diagnosing so I am going to buy the CR Plus version ....thanks for looking

If you have the Letter of Authorisation I will take it.

If you have the Letter of Authorisation I will take it.

Authorisation from who? ... it is original,the serial number wouldn't come up when you plug it into your PC if it wasn't .... I have whatever it came with when I bought it for £140
I can't reply to PM's on here as I only have a low score ...you can find me (same user name) on Mercedesclub.org.uk

Have started a conversation on Mercedesclub.org.uk

The cr plus is great on mercs

I sent my CR Plus back ....it wasn't connecting to either of my 2 cars properly merc / Ford ...only giving my 3 categories on my Ford and 4 on my merc then saying "failed to connect" on both cars ....I sent it back and am now awaiting for a replacement ...my MB2 that I sold always worked perfectly ....wish I hadn't of sold it now :(

I can rent back to you :D

I am going to get another MB2 .... I got a refund for my CR Plus ...I asked for a replacement but they said it wouldn't make any difference as it's probably not compatible with my vehicles :dk: what a load of crap :mad:

Just got another email from the seller who now says that the CR Plus doesn't do as much as the MB2

Just got another email from the seller who now says that the CR Plus doesn't do as much as the MB2

That is rubbish - makes it pointless

That is rubbish - makes it pointless

from what I read it does exactly the same as the MB2 plus more or less the same for other vehicle makes ..........this is what the seller said in their reply "It's more limited functions as cover different vehicles" ... it only gave about 3 categories on my Ford and 4 on my R230 ... it then came up with .."fault in communication with vehicle Ecu" ....it did this on both of my vehicles which in my mind made the unit faulty so I sent it back for a replacement but they just refunded my money ......so maybe the unit was fake? ..... I am ordering another MB2 today from a UK supplier / same place where I got the other MB2 from

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom