Icarsoft MB11

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clubadria

Car
Black 57 GL
Hello everyone
I have a GL X164 420cdi which is not working right.

Would someone please put me right in that the Icarsoft fault codes do not actually relate to the Star Mercedes fault codes.

I have two faults first malfuction with up arrow on dash. Fault code 5160 B22/10 right rear level sensor.
So I bought new rod and level sensor and still fault on dash.

The second fault transfer case 2911 one or more signals sent from control module N51 airmatic with ADS control module via the canbus is unreaseonable.
Given the cost of the Icarsoft I do not expect it to give the information like the Star but surely it should use the same fault code system, like the table that has been linked on here.
I am getting really frustrated in thinking the parts needed what the fault showed didn't work.
I don't seem to be able to fix the car using the code reader, So will try and book it in with Mercland and hopefully get it fixed.

Hope someone will be able to understand me and shed some light.
Thanks
David

Hello David
The fault codes are stored on the various modules on the car and regardless of scanner used (icarsoft or mb ssd) the family’s code should be the same.

The mb diagnostic is superior in that it provides much more in-depth information than the icarsoft would.

Did you clear the fault code with icarsoft and did it

Tried to clear both faults but they came straight back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom