ICE 2015 CLA Shooting brake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Murphy1980

Car
CLA Shooting brake 2016
Hi everyone, Im new to the forum after recently buying a 2015 CLA Shooting Brake.
Im very happy with the car except for the ICE. Im not sure if it has Audio 20 or Command but i did check the nav system and its NTG 5*1.

I would ideally like to upgrade to dab radio, apple car play if possible and a reversing camera. I have found the following online https://unique-ad.co.uk/product/mercedes-abclagla-carplay-reversing-camera-navigation-interface-retrofit-2015-2018/ The company have told me it will work on my model.
Has anyone used this product or done similar? Im just a little worried about paying £400+ until i'm 100% sure it will work.

VIN 117903 2N 261515
Here is a picture of my system
(img)Imgur)

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

Have a chat with Comand On Line first

You're a bit too far away to use them, but they will dispense knowledge to you via the phone or forum
It looks a decent bit of kit though....

Thanks for that, i did contact Comand and they informed me it was not possible to upgrade my system without upgrading the full command at a cost of around £2500. Thats a little too pricey for me, so i thought i would have a look for some aftermarket products.

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum after recently buying a 2015 CLA Shooting Brake.
Im very happy with the car except for the ICE. Im not sure if it has Audio 20 or Command but i did check the nav system and its NTG 5*1.

I would ideally like to upgrade to dab radio, apple car play if possible and a reversing camera. I have found the following online https://unique-ad.co.uk/product/mercedes-abclagla-carplay-reversing-camera-navigation-interface-retrofit-2015-2018/ The company have told me it will work on my model.
Has anyone used this product or done similar? Im just a little worried about paying £400+ until i'm 100% sure it will work.

VIN 117903 2N 261515
Here is a picture of my system
(img)Imgur)

Many thanks in advance for any advice!

I also should have mentioned that i dont have the car symbol on either usb port and i also dont have a aux port. However the unit i linked does come with a aux port that will be fitted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom