ice for anyone with a w208 clk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mrcgibb

Car
230 clk w208
i just got the pioneer 3200bt double din fitted to my 1999 clk i am sure you will agree the install looks very neat and illumination is perfect orange ;)

9c31b0d5.jpg

i just got the pioneer 3200bt double din fitted to my 1999 clk i am sure you will agree the install looks very neat and illumination is perfect orange ;)

How easy to install? Also, do you have a pic of it at night all lit up please?

Cheers!

Looks good. In a car like that with a low position for the stereo IMO a flip out is better. In a previous car with a low stereo mounting position I used a flip out one. Although it will block the controls above it has button which will flip the monitor down with a single press if you need to access the controls and then flip it back up. It also has the benefit of having the removeable faceplate for security.

XL801213.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, i've been considering getting one of these for my clk. A few questions...

do you need to purchase a sepparate mounting/fixing kit for a clk?
does it come with a sepparate microphone for the bt handsfree connection?
is it ipod compatible?

If it weren't for the steering wheel controls I would be doing something like this.

Just find them too useful to think about ditching the Audio 10.

it comes with microphone is ipod and iphone 4 comp and no the cage that came with the setreo fited right into the double din hole , after the divider was cut away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom