ICE options for a face-lilft (A209?) 320 CLK Cabriolet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScouseMouse

Car
2004 W209 CLK320 | 2004 W168 A160 CDI
Hi there, I've done a bit of searching but there never seems to be all the information I'm looking for.

I've just bought a car (not yet delivered) which has an Audio 10 CD system with a 6 CD changer in the glove compartment. Does this mean I'll have avoided a MOST system? What kind of options am I going to have to upgrade this? Would I be able to use any standard after market double din head unit?

My understanding is that the MOST system was introduced in the facelift CLK models after 2003 - however, is this only for systems with uprated HK/BOSE audio?

Thanks in advance for any replies!

ScouseMouse

Audio 10? isn't that single DIN? I didn't know they did a single in the 209...
with an after-market HU, you'll lose the CD changer.. but it's no biggy as a new HU will do MP3's.
I doubt you have a separate amp, so all you need is a harness adaptor and a steering wheel converter thing.
The Connects2 people do an all in one harness.. so you'll be good to go!

i have a 07 but mine has command, it also has most, i had the work done by bassboy in london, added a Mosconi 4 to 6 which now feeds both my amps/uprated speakers and 15" sub in the boot.

i contemplated the upgrade myself, but due to the fiber optics, i opted to get someone in the know so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom