ICE T8 Event - Sat 12th July 2003

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrahamC230K

MB Enthusiast
Car
Audi A3 & S4 quattro
Regulars may have seen these ICE Tx events crop up before.

ICE T8 is to be held on 12th July 2003 somewhere yet unannounced in Oxford.

Details are here:

Car Audio Direct ICE T8 Event

As the details in the link explain this is not a public show, more a meeting for those who participate on the Car Audio Direct Forum , but Koolvin has been a few times and I thoroughly enjoyed ICE T7 .

The forum is extremely welcoming and helpfull to new members (as I have personally experienced) and I'm sure for those of you who are genuinly interested in In Car Entertainment you will be welcome and have a great time.

Maybe see another mercedes or two there apart from Koolvin and myself.

Graham, sounds good, i should have my ICE install done by then too!, perfect venue to show it off a bit!

are you going?

oh yeah pics to come, will have my broadband in this weekend and have got loadsa pics stacked up!

cool,

Other halfs booking a holiday for us around that time, if its after the 12th then, i`ll def be there!

well i dont fly till the 16th, so still a possibility, but still not a definitive as my cars still at the sound shop!

went there yesterday and they were planning a totally different install to what we had agreed, so i had to put them right.

they had also done a nifty install on another c-class c240 sport, have you guys seen the bucket rear seats in the c-class 202, first time i saw them in this car and they looked kinda nice!

Fingers crossed your car is ready Alps.

Got to wash my car after yesterday (covered in dust from a 4x4 demo in field opposite - plus I couldn't resist my own rally attempt) so I think I'm looking at 10:30ish to arrive.

Graham, unfortunatly, its STILL at the sound shop, will be def ready mid-day today, fat lot of good that was for T8 :(

how was it?

Bloody excellent - but that's not what you want to hear.

There was another Silver C36 there too. Nevermind, next time.....

really wanted to come, like you say, next time!

just got the car back today, still not overjoyed at the install (carpet peeling from heat) and rough bits not finished off! didnt want to leave the car another week whilst i was on holiday! i know they are all porcshe drivers and i wouldnt want to know how my car was driven by them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom