I'd call and buy it but..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All joking aside, it won’t be long before the “S” are under £50k, cheapest on AT is £53k...:eek:

All joking aside, it won’t be long before the “S” are under £50k, cheapest on AT is £53k...:eek:

Mine won't be far off that price when it goes next month Lee. Shame really but I've promised it to a mate at what I was offered p/x. At least that way it's not hanging around.

As for the one above, there's obviously a digit missing somewhere from the price but the spec is awesome...

Mine won't be far off that price when it goes next month Lee. Shame really but I've promised it to a mate at what I was offered p/x. At least that way it's not hanging around.

As for the one above, there's obviously a digit missing somewhere from the price but the spec is awesome...
What are you getting to replace it Dave?

It's worth a call.

Might be the parting farewell of a freshly fired salesman.

What are you getting to replace it Dave?

Not saying yet Abs, just in case it all goes TU on me again as these things are known for doing. I'll put a thread up when it's confirmed but a substantial deposit has been paid. ;)

Not saying yet Abs, just in case it all goes TU on me again as these things are known for doing. I'll put a thread up when it's confirmed but a substantial deposit has been paid. ;)
This is going to be interesting that’s for sure :D good luck with the purchase Dave :)

Please let it be a GT63S.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom