Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
A discerning lot you are, so.....

We have a client in Brazil who wishes to reward their prized distributors (approx 30) on an annual basis. Profile is varied - ranging from 25-55 year old men (mainly) who are rich.

Need to think of some ideas for corporate gifts they'll find worthwhile and generate a good impression of the company... crystal decanters not on the list - any suggestions?!

Many thanks
:thumb:

I feel a google fest comming on, what sort of budget and what sort of product are they involved in??

I've always used Montblanc for corporate gifts and do believe it was genuinely appreciated, even by some rather well-off individuals. Used to have a wide range ready, from pocket notebooks to special edition pens ... never failed :cool: In particular, Leonardo Sketch Pen is great - not something a person would normally buy for themselves (it's actually a 5mm pencil), but an excellent 'little something' to have! Of course, these items should never be defaced with any kind of branding, etc.

A discerning lot you are, so.....

We have a client in Brazil who wishes to reward their prized distributors (approx 30) on an annual basis. Profile is varied - ranging from 25-55 year old men (mainly) who are rich.

Need to think of some ideas for corporate gifts they'll find worthwhile and generate a good impression of the company... crystal decanters not on the list - any suggestions?!

Many thanks
:thumb:
Get them a mirror with my signature etched on to the glass.

I feel a google fest comming on, what sort of budget and what sort of product are they involved in??

They sell FMCG inc healthcare and beauty - budget £200-£300 each I guess.

Organise a clay-pigeon shooting day for them

For the bigger budget :)

Tag-Heuer-Carrera-Automatic-Chronograph-Tachymetre-1-Male-Extravaganza1.jpg

Get them a mirror with my signature etched on to the glass.

Would that not be too opulent, even for their discerning tastes?

Golf balls with their own personal name on them......

No, just in Sau Paulo office distributing throughout Brazil.

How about a letter of apology and a framed copy of the Bribery Act 2010?

No, I thought not....

I recommend these:

104775_1.jpg

They will be very well received ;)

(but buy carefully, there are many fakes around)

Isn't football very popular in Brazil. How about you company's own branded quality football each.

They could even get a celebrity or two to sign them.

At least if they're not liked by everyone they will still be passed on to their sons to play with.
Bit of fun, with a sentimental and SINCERE gesture, no one offended, will be used or actually kept as souvenir. + a bit of branded merchandising.

Cant lose :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom