Identify the car..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Friend of mine saw this in a service station on the M1, and sent me some photos thinking I'd like it (shows how well she knows me, or not).

Anyone recognise what it is? According to the DVLA it's registered as a Chevrolet 6.2 (so probably a Corvette lump lurking under the bonnet). I can't read the badge, but the name has 2 groups of 5 letters and my best guess at the first 5 is "Eagon". Google doesn't throw much light on it, I'm afraid.

So, any ideas?

Cheers,

Gaz

Driver doesn’t understand the concept of a parking bay clearly.

Reactions: 219
Appropriately parked next to the bin for dog sh1t.

www.zeclat.com

C7 Corvette-based Eadon Green Zeclat Lands In Geneva With British Styling

c7-corvette-based-eadon-green-zeclat-lands-in-geneva-with-british-styling-124160_1.jpg

^^^^

I'd just found that too! Don't think I'll be putting my name down for one.

Cheers,

Gaz

Santa appears to be eye'ing one up as a replacement to his Sledge.

upload_2018-6-23_15-12-43.png

That's supposed to be "British Styling"?

From memory, I thought it was that Russian Russo-Baltique that never happened (but then I found pics of it on my archive drive):

28098425967_1e87717678_o.jpg

From memory, I thought it was that Russian Russo-Baltique that never happened (but then I found pics of it on my archive drive):

28098425967_1e87717678_o.jpg

I actually quite like that! And it’s powered by a Mercedes V12, which is always a good starting point. Bit pricey, mind.. 1.8 million USD

Cheers,

Gaz

Reactions: GLK
Yes, it was going to be Russian in name* only, with everything built in Germany ... the interior was stunning too, if a bit OTT (well, it was Russian after all).
The price at the time was £1m (the sterling was 50 rubles, it's 83 now) :eek:

* They picked the name of an old carmaker, that disappeared after the communists took over.

Last edited:
Looks like a Morgan Aero after 20 years on heroin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom