Identify these wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Robsey29

Car
W212 E350
I am after a set of 19" wheels for my 212 and found a car fitted with these wheels but don't know what car they are from anyone have any ideas?IMG_1386.jpg

Ive got similar on Brutus, mine are 18's

merc85-albums-intercooler-install-picture10444-p1010083.jpg

The first link looks like the same ones but the price tag ££££ without tyres I'll forget that idea. Not keen on the other set to be honest. The search continues......

Not genuine Merc wheels, but have a look on tyre leader, I recently bought a set of 17" for my B Class and I am sure they did 19" as well.

There an AMG wheel copy (they would say AMG in that grey squarish section on the rim)

Richard

Not genuine Merc wheels, but have a look on tyre leader, I recently bought a set of 17" for my B Class and I am sure they did 19" as well.

I did have a look on there they work out at £760 without tyres.

Last edited:

Those are too narrow for your W212, especially the fronts. You need 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rears or 8.5 all round with an ET48.

They belong on a C class.

You can check the sizings for a W212 on this chart.
Mercedes-Benz Fitting Chart and Wheel Fitment Guide | Alloy Wheels Direct

Perfect mate thanks will a et45 work do you know?

Every number lower than 45 takes the wheel away from the hub by 1mm. The opposite happens, ie the wheel moves closer to the caliper/hub with each number higher than 48.

You are usually OK with a + or - of about 5 but after that you may need a spacer to move the wheel out, or the alternatively wheel may foul the wheel arch. That's the usual rule I follow.

Just be careful when fitting aftermarket wheels with spacers / shims :

The MB wheels sit on a raised diameter section of the hub , this locates the wheel perfectly but is only around 10mm long (on the CLS) so spacing any different wheels out more than this will take the location off the "fitted" part of the hub which is a no-no.

If you need to space them out more than 15mm a set of hubcentric spacers and longer bolts will be needed which will cost around £120 for a set of four.

You will need to watch the mounting bolts as well , most aftermarket wheels have a tapered seat whereas the MB wheels have a curved seat.

Kenny

Thanks for all your help ideally want to stick to oem wheels but I'm very limited to choose on 19s for the 212 that will fit ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom