Identify this boat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
My brother was out for a walk and took a picture of these boats, he has asked if I know what make the craft is on the rear right back-ground?

If I were to guess I would say a Sunseeker but rather than 'open mouth' I thought I would ask the panel.

Who can name the make of boat and who can name the location? (Clue, I've been there:devil: :devil: :) )

boat.jpg

After doing some searching there are many boats that look almost the same many by Italian builders, I thinks its value is in the £500k to £1.2m bracket

Last edited:
Don't think it's a Sunseeker or a Fairline.....don't know what it is though

Looks very much like a Boston Whaler to me.... I father used to have a smaller version years ago...

Looks very much like a Boston Whaler to me.... I father used to have a smaller version years ago...
Are you talking about the vessel on the right?? :confused: :)

I see no one has isked a guess at tghe location:devil:

Off to the Fairline site

John

It's a mid 1990s Azimut 50 and worth about £300k.

Location.
mmmm... Caribbean Island?

It's a mid 1990s Azimut 50 and worth about £300k.

Location.
mmmm... Caribbean Island?
I was just about to give you a bell as I thought, "If anyone can, Janner can!" The fore peaK just did not look right for a Sunseeker. It appears to have some nice electronics. :)

Nope not the Caribbean and a clue is....

It's sort of 150 (240+km) miles from Plymouth:devil: :D

Regards
John

Northern France then?

Azimut 50 for sale
I was just looking at that boat and 'cold' to your location and cold to Robert's in fact freezing cold to both :devil:

If you decide to spend some of your money and buy one of these boats, I'll volunteer to be the cabin boy, or even a bouy :D

Regards
John

Which Plymouth.............. :devil:
Now we're getting warmer:devil: :devil: I thought the kilometre reference might have helped although I am not suggesting the location uses metric measurement.

I accepted the windows on newer models would differ from older versions and 'I trust you' As soon as you posted your opinion, I e-mailed my brother, such is my faith in Cap'n Jasper :D

Regards
John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom