Idiotic copper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was 1am & no traffic, does it really matter if you're driving in the middle lane or the 1st lane? The new law is against "middle lane hoggers" meaning they're obstructing traffic.

Yes, it matters.

If it was 1am & no traffic, does it really matter if you're driving in the middle lane or the 1st lane? The new law is against "middle lane hoggers" meaning they're obstructing traffic.
Big boss. I'm a Muslim. I don't drink. However, I know so so many that do so, your comment is old hat I'm afraid.
I have Jewish friends who eat pork , Indians who eat meat etc ...
Religion does not rule the individual.

"...when out of nowhere a police car pulls right up behind me..." = didn't have a clue what traffic was behind (driving without due care and attention?)

"...and starts flashing its lights, looking in the rear view mirror i see him pointing to the left indicating to me to pull over, i indicate, move over..." = had no intention of voluntarily letting car past.

We seem to have lost the OP BabyblueCE. I hope not he is a serious Mercedes guy with a lovely motor.

Baby Blue. How far was it to the junction of the M4 when you were stopped ?. lorries and cars stay in the middle lane all the time here at j21 of the m/way and its 5 lanes. you flash and indicate to them but they still stay there regardless with their minds completely on something else apart from driving. I mean how did they pass their test or is it not common sense ????? There ought to be messages on the over head gantries to keep over to the left unless overtaking. These drivers are completely screwing the flow of the traffic up!!!:wallbash:

Last edited:
Baby Blue. How far was it to the junction of the M4 when you were stopped ?. lorries and cars stay in the middle lane all the time here at j21 of the m/way and its 5 lanes. you flash and indicate to them but they still stay there regardless with their minds completely on something else apart from driving. I mean how did they pass their test or is it not common sense ????? There ought to be messages on the over head gantries to keep over to the left unless overtaking. These drivers are completely screwing the flow of the traffic up!!!:wallbash:

It was at A406, near Hangar Lane, which is nowhere near M4.

There is enough signs as it is, even with number being tripled, there will always be number of 'considerate' drivers who will fail to see them.

It does with some people.
Ok. I'll rephrase.

Religion should not rule the individual. Also bear in mind, the path down which I know you want to go is the way in which idiots blame religion for stupid acts they commit. They try to use it as a smokescreen.

I will state that not every Muslim is a nutter. However there are those who are. The same applies to all religions. It is up to those sensible people , thankfully the majority to differentiate between them.

I mean't the A40 not the m40. If your going to drive in the middle lane for no reason at all your bound to p_ss most drivers off. I mean what it the point and what is your reasoning for it????????????????????

Ok. I'll rephrase.

I will state that not every Muslim is a nutter. However there are those who are. The same applies to all religions. It is up to those sensible people , thankfully the majority to differentiate between them.

Hats off to you sir! It's all too easy in the current day in age to fall into a them and us mentality. The statement above is refreshing to see regardless of religion the religion of the poster.:thumb:.

Us Jedi Knights fights everyone....

I suppose that there are good cops and bad cops.

A few days ago yours truly absentmindedly committed (allegedly!) a serious traffic offense and was stopped by two motorcycle police officers.

They ran my name and my car's plates through the computer and as it came back clean they chose to hand me a verbal caution.

Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that they were armed police (and I knew where they were heading - we had a chat about it) so not traffic police as such.

But my point is that they were very polite and reasonable throughout (and obviously made the right decision :) ).

Just my experience.

Big boss. I'm a Muslim. I don't drink. However, I know so so many that do so, your comment is old hat I'm afraid.
I have Jewish friends who eat pork , Indians who eat meat etc ...
Religion does not rule the individual.

From what I'm told, Muslims who drink alcohol or eat pork aren't considered Muslims at all, that's what my Muslim friends tell me. Are they wrong? Isn't it strictly against their religion?

Exceptions will always be there, but what percentage of Muslims actually drink alcohol or eat pork? I'm actually surprised at your comment of "so many". I've had many Muslim friends and so far, I've only met one who drinks alcohol, and he is an atheist, so not a Muslim in the true sense.

Only a certain section of Indian individuals don't eat meat. The majority have been eating meat for centuries.

I'm just trying to be fair on the OP, who is being accused of showing the religion card, which in my opinion, is not what the OP intended. I can see where he's coming from, when he told the officer that he was a Muslim.

I once travelled with a Muslim friend of mine. He was stopped at the customs in Manchester airport, asking him to open his bag. While the officer was opening the bag, he asked my friend if he was aware that he's only allowed to carry 2 bottles of alcohol to which my friend replied that he was a Muslim and so doesn't drink. The officer didn't bother opening the bag and let him go.

The OP may have a common Muslim surname like Khan which is easily identifiable.

Whatever speculations anyone comes up, doesnt change the fact that the OP sold a pretty one sided story and gone into hiding ever since.

That doest carry a lot of credibility as far I am concered.

All those who are Muslims do not drink.

All those who have a Muslim name are Muslims.

I have a Muslim name, therefore I do not drink.

Impeccable logic... except for the fact that the two first sentences are false.

big boss said:
he is an atheist, so not a muslim in the true sense.

rofl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom