Idiotic copper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cigano. I notice you've changed your profile.
For what reason?

He also felt the need to say he was a boxing instructor. It's a 600psi punch thing if you know what I mean.:)
If you knew anything about anything you would know Thats not me you inbred ,so whats your problem ?
For some reason My difference of opinion is rubbing you up the wrong way, your behaving like sand in your vagina :D get over it.
I never said i was an "instructor" ether , do a fair bit of training tho , if you want to come by the gym and check it out your more than welcome , like us on facebook .
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Trojan-Fit/133070143431828

Dont worry we are friendly , great place to step out of that bubble and show me this 600psi punch you keep banging on about , i await another clever clogs answer ;)

you aint gonna last long are you tough guy?

Why is that then ? ,please explain yourself , i dont know why having a different opinion on experience with the police road side would warrant such detest or cause members to wanna group together against me, so excuse me for not rolling over and ****ting mars bars ?
I meant no offence to nobody , just having a crack in some posts , If its really that clicky here then please delete my account , i am sure it wont make a blade bit off difference to where I earn my living tomorrow :)

I better delete all my pics etc just in case , can't be dealing with clicky school yard forums .

Last edited:
Why is that then ? ,please explain yourself , i dont know why having a different opinion on experience with the police road side would warrant such detest or cause members to wanna group together against me, so excuse me for not rolling over and ****ting mars bars ?
I meant no offence to nobody , just having a crack in some posts , If its really that clicky here then please delete my account , i am sure it wont make a blade bit off difference to where I earn my living tomorrow :)

I better delete all my pics etc just in case , can't be dealing with clicky school yard forums .

Bye Bye Sweetie! Perhaps if you swore less, typed in English, and didnt turn up here with a strong sweeping anti police attitude you might fit in better.

Still only a couple of weeks till the end of the holidays. ;)

Bye Bye Sweetie! Perhaps if you swore less, typed in English, and didnt turn up here with a strong sweeping anti police attitude you might fit in better.

Still only a couple of weeks till the end of the holidays. ;)
Is that your best come back , god i am being told off for swearing now :D
You keep getting clever online sweetie , its the only theatre someone like you could have his say and feel safe ...you know what i mean ;)

Is that your best come back :D
You keep getting clever online sweetie , its the only theatre someone like you could have his say and feel safe ...you know what i mean ;)

It would sound like you are threatening violence were we to meet? Excellent.

Im often in Cheltenham / Gloucester.. perhaps I'll pop in to trojan fit?

It would sound like you are threatening violence were we to meet? Excellent.

Im often in Cheltenham / Gloucester.. perhaps I'll pop in to trojan fit?

Threatened i dont think so do you, i sent you a PM for what days i am there .

You Perhaps noting mate,it sounds to me your living in a bubble lol

In the real world i speak to people with civility and i expect the same in return

Hmm... let me dwell on that thought for a moment. :fail

Threatened i dont think so do you, i sent you a PM for what days i am there .

No you sent a PM asking for my phone number. Sorry I'm spoken for. Not available for dates. Please quit it with the hard man act.

Plenty of keyboard warriors out there...wait, we got our own here now :/

Oh and if you wouldn't mind watching your language old chap, the forum is viewed by people of all ages.

think-of-the-children.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom