Idiots bring motorway to a standstill

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A good f.c.i.g dose of the water Cannon would get these Morons on the move!!

A good f.c.i.g dose of the water Cannon would get these Morons on the move!!
Ahh, the good old water cannons!
Bought by Boris for over £322,000, Theresa May banned their use and Sadiq Khan sold them unused for £11,025 4 years later!
Makes you proud to be British!

Ahh, the good old water cannons!
Bought by Boris for over £322,000, Theresa May banned their use and Sadiq Khan sold them unused for £11,025 4 years later!
Makes you proud to be British!

It's a pity all the above wasn't there to give them a good hosing down too, very proud :crazy:

YouTube Influencer pulls massive publicity stunt under a contrived excuse.

Creates a ton of free publicity and new followers for his channel.

Nice little earner.

Somehow think that it's not something that Harry's Garage would do.

What they don't have is the manpower to use those tools in a situation where no RCT occurred and nobody was killed or even injured. You can';t blame them for that.
Hi E55
I stand to be corrected here and this is a question and most definitely NOT a statement.

I am of the opinion that the great majority of speed cameras\average speed cameras have very little human input. Are the vehicle registration numbers plonked into a 'computer' and for computer please read non-human device :) and this computer then churns out the relevant summons and again for computer read non-human device.

Is it possible for the officer in charge of that relevant department to pick a charge out of their hat... Obstructing the highway, reasonable consideration for other road users or whatever and then post off the summons. Thinking as I am typing, does the speed camera software link with DVLA for other information and also issue the summons for any other offences that are disclosed?

If these oafs are allowed to get away with this then what next?

I accept that back in the day we had images of truck drivers driving VERY SLOWLY on our trunk routes and nothing was done UNTIL they tried that stunt near the House of Commons. How dare they attempt to inconvenience our politicians. Perhaps we should convince those idiots to carry out their protest outside the Palace of Westminster :rolleyes::rolleyes:

YouTube Influencer pulls massive publicity stunt under a contrived excuse.

Creates a ton of free publicity and new followers for his channel.

Nice little earner.

Somehow think that it's not something that Harry's Garage would do.

You simply can’t compare these idiots to Harry M, they’re from different worlds as are we on this club. Dmo Dejay and his ilk on YouTube etc are literally just scumbags with fast cars with no sense of decency. They were at it at VMax also I was told by a couple of friends who attended. Fighting like the cheap scum they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom