Idiots in car parks

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was a little flustered as I personally can't stand kids and i get stopped by one of these ambulance chasing accident muppets.

"have you had an accident in the last three years that wasn't your fault?"

I answer without batting an eyelid surrounded by women with toddlers

"why yes I have, but the wife gets angry when i call him that and insists that i call him David.. As he's my son and i have to love him apparently"

Bloke didn't know where to look.... As I just walked away.

I had a similar bit of fun with a chap touting RAC membership at the exit to a supermarket .

On being asked whether I was interested in joining , I replied without hesitation , and in a loud voice " I don't need it - I HAVE A MERCEDES-BENZ :D " . He was lost for words as I walked away .

A couple of minutes later , I drove by , giving him a toot and a cheery wave - IN THE PONTON . I think someone had to pick his jaw up off the pavement .

Some hilarious posts in here!

Does get my goat big time though. I appreciate some people view cars as mere tools, but it is not up to others to decide what your opinion should be!

Its a shame to see the country go down the pan. There is no respect for anything any more.

I had a similar bit of fun with a chap touting RAC membership at the exit to a supermarket .

On being asked whether I was interested in joining , I replied without hesitation , and in a loud voice " I don't need it - I HAVE A MERCEDES-BENZ :D " . He was lost for words as I walked away .

A couple of minutes later , I drove by , giving him a toot and a cheery wave - IN THE PONTON . I think someone had to pick his jaw up off the pavement .

I'll bet he tells the same story, though the punch line will have changed.:p:p

its the same at supermarket car parks,people try to get between 2 cars with a trolley,why cant you walk up the right lane,my car isnt worth alot,an not in the best of nick,but that dont mean u can damage it,id cry if i spent £60k on a car just for some useless tit to damage it an walk off.

its the same at supermarket car parks,people try to get between 2 cars with a trolley,.

They wouldn't have to if they parked nose first.
Cue standard response of dangerous to reverse out etc...

The best though are the 'drive throughs'. The ones who you meet driving through from the other side as if it's a thoroughfare, to reach the bay you are driving into. Head on collision while parking. Only a matter of time...

They wouldn't have to if they parked nose first.
Cue standard response of dangerous to reverse out etc...

The best though are the 'drive throughs'. The ones who you meet driving through from the other side as if it's a thoroughfare, to reach the bay you are driving into. Head on collision while parking. Only a matter of time...

Women always park nose first...because it gives easy access to the boot.

i hate people who insist on reversing in supermarket bays and insist of dragging their weekly shop between cars... its only common sense to leave the boot accessable...

second to that people who abandon trolleys where they feel...
utter t**ts. and they get told so....

and i have been known to be a complete ar$e when people park over 2 spaces on busy car parks.... i have actually got out of my car and pushed it between a car and wall just to make a point.... but then again that was in the old knacker i had... that was great. park it anywhere and not give a sh1t about it...

I was having a scout around the web to see other comments on size challenged people in case i might have been OTT, and came across this. Dont no or care who it offends by posting this link. All i can say is i cant remember when i laughed so much after reading this.
Must say little britain dont have a patch on it.

Fat disabled women - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

I've a huge amount of time and understanding for genuinely disabled people. As for those who are just fat, that's a different matter altogether. Laziness and irresponsibility generally. The medical profession has a simple cure that can be summed up in four little words:

Eat less, do more.

No sorry, I have to disagree. I am fat because of my glands. I have this gland that makes me a greedy bar steward!:D:D (two smilies because one isn't fat enough). Oooh. I do hope that the second smilie didn't dent the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom