Idiots on Ebay

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Johnkitchen

Car
SLK 200, Peugeot 206, Skoda Octavia, Yamaha Fazer 1000, Yamaha FJR 1300
How often do you but SLK into ebay and find someone selling a wheel nut or a light bulb but they are breaking a car?

We ive just messaged one with and enquiry for a part, they emailed back to say they have the part and that is were a communication ended.:fail

Why do they bother?

They clearly do not want to make any money, crazy!

Try running a store on there as a business and dealing with the general populous plus eBay's lop sided ideas of mediation.

How often do you but SLK into ebay and find someone selling a wheel nut or a light bulb but they are breaking a car?

We ive just messaged one with and enquiry for a part, they emailed back to say they have the part and that is were a communication ended.:fail

Why do they bother?

They clearly do not want to make any money, crazy!

You could try asking them how much it is...:rolleyes:

But its against the rules I think.
I also dont like to buy in this way but sometimes you dont have a choice.
I always trying to bet price and do deal without ebay.

But its against the rules I think.

I don't think it is; it's then buying it outside eBay that is against the rules, though I suspect it's very common.

"I always trying to bet price and do deal without ebay." That sounds like buying things outside eBay, doesn't it?

Good luck finding the part you want.

Some breakers use this method to advertise the vehicle but then put up a listing for the specific part once the buyer has stated what they want. Saves listing hundreds of items and unnecessary costs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom