Idiots

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Human nature. "Get off my turf!"....

Quite a few wars started this way, a simple exchange of random violence rapidly escalating because neither side would back off...

Personally when confronted with a raving lunatic high on adrenalin and substance abuse I tend to disengage rather than reciprocate.

That is pretty sad and pathetic behaviour.

[polishes halo...]

The Audi should just have let them go, yeah they were in the wrong, but the Audi made it worse by trying to block them.

I know that road really well and it's a constant problem there, but if they use it regularly they will know that too and should just let them get on with it as it's not worth damaging your car over or getting into a fight.

The fact they had a child in the car not strapped down and driving like c0ck was the most concerning thing :eek:

If they were travellers as implied in the video, I think he was lucky not to get a pasting...

The Audi driver is at fault...he speeded up to cause the situation.

I got into the same yesterday, I chose the wrong land and attempted to move right...I thought I was clear, but the other driver decided to speed up and cut me off...I allowed him in, because it's just not worth it.

People do get it wrong...why make things a whole lot worse. I think the evidence in that video would not support the Audi.

The Chinese (?) one was funny.

The Audi driver is at fault...he speeded up to cause the situation.

I got into the same yesterday, I chose the wrong land and attempted to move right...I thought I was clear, but the other driver decided to speed up and cut me off...I allowed him in, because it's just not worth it.

People do get it wrong...why make things a whole lot worse. I think the evidence in that video would not support the Audi.

The Chinese (?) one was funny.

To be devils advocate, one could say he is entitled to as he is in that lane and is driving defensively; and it is the responsibility of the vauxhall to change lane safely. Maybe?

I had a van do this to me in stop start traffic. I just put my nose forward a little to draw level with him to let him know I was there (still a HUGE physical gap between us).
The passenger lent out of the window and gave me a V sign with a look of smug "how hard am I" on his face. I just looked at him, window open and gave it the cry baby waaa waaa while rubbing my eyes, big bottom lip.
I wanted to keep a straight face but just burst out laughing. The look on his face was priceless. He was clearly confused at the lack of aggression and was struggling to compute the situation. All he could come back with was showing me his middle finger, once again displaying his manliness. I beckoned him to let him in.
Wind. Sails. Gone.;)

To be devils advocate, one could say he is entitled to as he is in that lane and is driving defensively; and it is the responsibility of the vauxhall to change lane safely. Maybe?

I had a van do this to me in stop start traffic. I just put my nose forward a little to draw level with him to let him know I was there (still a HUGE physical gap between us).
The passenger lent out of the window and gave me a V sign with a look of smug "how hard am I" on his face. I just looked at him, window open and gave it the cry baby waaa waaa while rubbing my eyes, big bottom lip.
I wanted to keep a straight face but just burst out laughing. The look on his face was priceless. He was clearly confused at the lack of aggression and was struggling to compute the situation. All he could come back with was showing me his middle finger, once again displaying his manliness. I beckoned him to let him in.
Wind. Sails. Gone.;)

I know you're being devil's advocate, but surely defensive driving would be such as to prevent accidents...he quite literally went on the offensive because the other car got up his nose.

We all - well, most of us - do it sometimes, but with hindsight, it's not worth it. Let them in; it might be Turbo Nutter B*****d in the other car...

Both drivers are a-rated b3ll ends. The Audi perhaps more so for speeding up knowing exactly what was about to happen, even going up the curb onto the grass...why risk damage to your car over one spot in traffic especially when his missus is following him in the car behind?

A lot of determination there... some (a huge number of) people obviously have no better things to do...

To some people, having a car merge in front of them is worse than a killing of a family member. I get it all the time but rather than participate in a two mile long battle, I'll stop the car if they're using theirs to intimidate; it's funny how many people go into shock mode when you're walking up to their window and won't look at you.

Granted, I probably come off as an unhinged lunatic and it's a behaviour I should stop, being that stabbings are all too common over trivial matters which is something I could do without.

Be friends and love one another ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom