Ie7

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ian B Walker

MB Enthusiast
Car
300-24, saloon and coupe, E300 24 valve diesel estate
I have managed to find IE7 and have installed it on my laptop. Yeah right ! Cant say that I am overly impressed with it. It wont allow me to access my bank details (probably bank not set up to use it) Another thing I find frustrating is the position of the refresh button. Over to the right hand side of the page. Anyone else using it and what have you found that you either like or dislike.

Living dangerously Ian? :D IE7 is still in beta, intended only for developers. You are almost guaranteed to have problems with sites that use browser sniffers to see what you're using. As it's a beta, it isn't finished and things will change before release.

I'd stay away from it for now. Go with Firefox or my favourite, Opera. NatWest OLB though will not work with Opera :rolleyes:

Flyer said:
Living dangerously Ian? :D IE7 is still in beta, intended only for developers. You are almost guaranteed to have problems with sites that use browser sniffers to see what you're using. As it's a beta, it isn't finished and things will change before release.

I'd stay away from it for now. Go with Firefox or my favourite, Opera. NatWest OLB though will not work with Opera :rolleyes:

Thanks Andrew, I always live on one edge or another :eek: Just tried the Advanced browser to add to my list. First impressions look favouable.

Of course F5 refreshs the page, and there's always Avant as another alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom