If Anyone is bored and want to see me ski...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Im off to the the alps in the beginning of feb. but I do a proper snow sport... Snow boarding. Lol :D

I do like the way a Go-pro takes video without any focus blurring.

Nice pole... LOL.. :)

I thought you were the snow board kind Jay

Go pros are awesome. I think there is the new go pro 3 HD which supposed to be amazing.

The overall quality from a Go-pro isn't that good (you get bendy lamp-posts) but because it's a fixed lens there is no focus blur as the camera tries to focus.

How do you attach sound to the video clips in Youtube?

I know how to access the editor function, but can't get sound files to attach when dragged.

Last edited:
This is the Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition... ITs just an awesome bit of kit... The quality is totally lost by uploading to youtube... You should see the DVD version I made, its absolutely cinema quality.
No wonder professional flim makers use them.

DM - I use a program called VideoPad Video Editor... very easy to edit. Used to be free but had to pay £30 recently to buy the licence..

The go pro software is free and is ok but not as easy as the above.

jaymanek said:
This is the Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition... ITs just an awesome bit of kit... The quality is totally lost by uploading to youtube... You should see the DVD version I made, its absolutely cinema quality.
No wonder professional flim makers use them.

DM - I use a program called VideoPad Video Editor... very easy to edit. Used to be free but had to pay £30 recently to buy the licence..

The go pro software is free and is ok but not as easy as the above.

Jay you need to look at how you upload to YouTube you did not upload as HD so the quality as you say is wasted.

I think I lost the quality when I split the original MP4 video into 4 bits for youtube...

then I saved it as FLV as it was suggested for youtube videos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom