If anything to do with Iraq offends, please don't look

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
my midicloriens object to that!

as do all them other fairly take characters.

;)

can i have one of them light sabers tho?

Is this the way we have to go now when posting a 'FUNNY' article?

LOL :D

Might seee the q man tonight see if I can draw one out the stores. :)

I'm a Jedi and I find that thread offensive.

Stormtroopers not dissimilar to that soldier wiped out lots of my close friends and padowans when Order 66 was issued and I appeal to the moderators to have this thread locked immediately.

Rose Chap said:

Stormtroopers not dissimilar to that soldier wiped out lots of my close friends and padowans when Order 66 was issued and I appeal to the moderators to have this thread locked immediately.

why not just use the force?

Do you think the laser rifles were supplied by Iran ? ;)

and while i am at it. where did Oldie Gone Mouldie go?:)

last time i saw him, he was negotiotiating to buy a piece of space junk off Chubby the Fat.The Aluminium Falcon or something!

Rose Chap said:

was they the ones on that Moon round the back of Endor? be honest tho, the whole planet needed a makeover! all kind of barren desert, with just some liquid fuel stuffed under the ground that people spent years arguing over who owned!

Endor was a forest moon ......

With fluffy Ewoks ..... :crazy:

so it was. i didnt graduate from flying school due to my inabilty to close the door on the classroom.

i ended up working on a moisture farm on tattooine! and that ran dry!

I notice he has a red 'Sith' sabre and not a Green one (good guys)

Howard said:
Endor was a forest moon ......

With fluffy Ewoks ..... :crazy:
Endor was a gas giant with a "sanctuary" forest moon orbiting it.

It was where the Empire temporarily kept the shield generator for the second death star, ultimately destroyed by rebels. With the destruction of the partially completed Death Star thousands of Imperial personnel were killed, but more importantly thousands of private contractors, catering staff, cleaning staff another innocent, hard-working civillians died at the hands of the rebel terrorists.

The fallout from the destruction of the deathstar caused something refered to as the "Endor Holocaust" as millions of tons of wreckage crashed onto the defenseless moon, wiping out many species of plants and animals not to mention dozens of tribes of Ewoks.

Rebel scum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom