If Carling Made Space Savers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

developer

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Volvo V90 D5 AWD
Pretty smart huh? :thumb:

Even an AMG logo.

All my others have had a small steel spare.

As I may have said elsewhere...clever until you need to use it...where do you put the full size tyre you've just removed, assuming the boot is full and you have 5 on board?

As I may have said elsewhere...clever until you need to use it...where do you put the full size tyre you've just removed, assuming the boot is full and you have 5 on board?

Also, the problem with these kinda space savers is that once you put air into them to use them, you cant get them back into shape to go back into the space they just came from.

On the other hand, they look good though :rolleyes:

Doesn't a full sized wheel fit in the wheel well - all be it with a bulge due to the extra width?

Doesn't a full sized wheel fit in the wheel well - all be it with a bulge due to the extra width?

I think it will, Will.

The overall diameter, including the 19" space saver alloy is not far shy of a full size inflated wheel and there is clearance (but not much) in the wheel well aperture.

So...why not a full size spare the same size as a front wheel?

I'm sure theories will abound.

Also, the problem with these kinda space savers is that once you put air into them to use them, you cant get them back into shape to go back into the space they just came from.

On the other hand, they look good though :rolleyes:

Not quite mine has been used twice and bth times it has collapsed back to the shape before.

reported

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom