If ever a headline came as no surprise ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure they will do it one day.

You wouldn't mind coming across a pair of girlies doing a naked row across the Atlantic, I'm sure...;)

I think 43 miles in a pedalo deserves a medal, I wonder if old Pedro on the beach was walking up and down looking at his watch!

I'm sure they will do it one day.

You wouldn't mind coming across a pair of girlies doing a naked row across the Atlantic, I'm sure...;)

This happens all the time. In the recent race there was a crew of girls which ended up naked because of chaffing.

The unusual thing about these guys is they started out that way and used as some sort of USP.

This happens all the time. In the recent race there was a crew of girls which ended up naked because of chaffing.

The unusual thing about these guys is they started out that way and used as some sort of USP.

Didn't Cracknell and Fogle do the same (though admittedly not in a pedalo)?

Good tip that. Next time your on the beach with a girl pay for the pedalo for a few hours, thanks for that

I read a book recently about a chap who rowed the Pacific , and he was starkers as well once out of sight of land.

They always go naked and sit on sheepskin seat covers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom