If Mercedes did furniture...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Boss

MB Enthusiast
Car
private!
If mercedes did furniture, what would you choose to grace your house?

i guess my first item would be Mayback rear seats as my home cinema seats lol

Not the back seat from a w124 ?

lol...

dunno...

possible the rear coupe seats for hallways seat, with little wooden console in between and telephone in armrest lol

If you scan through the EPC you'll find bunkbeds from the sleeping quarters on the big trucks. Bedding available in many colours to match interior trim codes :)

If mercedes did furniture, what would you choose to grace your house?

i guess my first item would be Mayback rear seats as my home cinema seats lol

It's a called a Maybach ;)
You want the 62 seats so you get the footrests and recline properly, none of this 57 rubbish :D

If you scan through the EPC you'll find bunkbeds from the sleeping quarters on the big trucks. Bedding available in many colours to match interior trim codes :)

I'm not sure anyone would actually want to put trunk bunks in their house though, not exactly aesthetically pleasing!

I'd have a seat from a C63 as an office chair i think

You want the 62 seats so you get the footrests and recline properly, none of this 57 rubbish :D

I'm not sure anyone would actually want to put trunk bunks in their house though, not exactly aesthetically pleasing!

sorry, Typo.. glad we understand each other.. defo about 62.. or go for the laudarale. or how ever it is spelt for patio deck chairs.. so if sun to harsh, put the roof up lol

Maybe not as "modern" as IKEA (more like prison-issue) but at least you can get spare parts anywhere for the next 30 years.

TB if you think the S Class is too big and uncomfortable ( as in your big,bigger, biggest thread ) how on earth are you going to be comfortable on Maybach 62 seats?

How the hell can someone call an S Classes rear seats uncomfortable? Its one of the best places to sit as I found out last week when I was lent a 320CDi. They were electric and adjustable in every which way and coupled with the electric rear blind they were absolute bliss.

I would have the C63 seats as an office chair as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom