If not the 14th, then maybe the 29th.........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

verytalldave

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200K Cubanite
With reference to the earlier post regarding "the end of F1 on 14th April". Read in the London Metro today this story..........
http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/extra/...n_article_id=613223&in_page_id=52&in_a_source=
So it looks like the knives have been sharpened and are out for McClaren. If they manage to dodge most of the flak on the 14th, then they will get stuffed for sure on the 29th.

I would always say that the only two sports I was ever interested in was Golf and F1.
Now it seems I am down to just one.............:(

With Max Mosley still president of the FIA it seems a bit rich for them to accuse others of lying.

This whole situation seems to have ballooned out of proportion. How many F1 drivers have told stewards after a so-called racing incident 'I never saw him in my mirror' knowing full well he had seen the other driver before the crash. F1 drivers will always present themselves in the best possible light when faced with a stewards enquiry.

If thats the case and they have been in front of the WMC 3 times in 2 years , although I can only remember 2, obviously the last one was the spygate the latest one is lying to the stewards, does anyone remember what the third one was?

If that is true then I would expect Mclaren to be handed a 12 month ban from racing and development, some people have suggested a 2 year ban but I think thats a bit harsh.

WMC are very learned people from very respected professions and do not like liars, I would not be suprised if they did not make an example out of Mclaren to try and show the sport is clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom