If you could be a fly on the wall.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
If you had the opportunity to be a fly on the wall, where would you choose to be?

For me, one of the places I'd like access to would be the warranty claims department at Mercedes-Benz. That would be interesting.

I had a sort of fly-on-the wall experience on last weekend. Mrs TDE1 had her phone on loudspeaker in the sitting room. I was pottering in the kitchen. She was writing down directions her friend was giving her, to a do out in the sticks they were to meet at.

Her friend had arrived there several hours before, and her directions were IIRC, "Turn right at the old fashioned phone box, right again at the pub and carry on for a mile or two. Then you'll see a horse by a gate in a field on your left, looking at the road. It's the first house after that."

Mrs TDE1 wrote it all down, and proudly set off in her usual rush with the instructions, no time to ask me what I'd found so funny. Took her a little longer to find the house than she'd been planning on...

I love my woman to her very bones :)

...knowing us lot, I am sure it is only a question of time before someone mentions the Russian volleyball team changing rooms... :D

I'd be a fly on the wall in a cabinet meeting of the government, to see how they really debate issues.

I'd be a fly on the wall in a cabinet meeting of the government, to see how they really debate issues.

you wouldn't be the only fly,as I believe flies are attracted to sh1t

He wouldn't be the only one fly either. That Osbourn - wouldn't trust him as far as I can piss.

I'd be a fly on the wall of Osbourn's stomach lining - to give him that uneasy feeling we all have about him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom