If you didnt have a Merc what would you drive ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

foxy52

Car
W204 C250 CGI AMG sportline
Having owned original Mini Coopers,Golf GTI,s and Various Mercs....this is what I would covet over all others.. The mk 2 era Golf Limited.. a 16v,supercharged 4 wheel drive, leather seated ,BBS Split rimmed beauty....a hand built VW motorsport special.. a true wolf in sheeps clothing.. identified by the Blue piping around grille and Blue Motorsport badge....limited edition.. so rare that approx only 100 were made 2 with 3 door and all others 5 hatch obv.. 210 bhp 16v GTI,s.. 60mph in just over 6..topping out at about 148.. I have only ever seen 2 in print.. one when they first were built 89/90 and the one pict here.. a real cracker for the period !!!..forget the Rallye Golfs.. this is the one to own.......foxy52

Attachments

• 800px-Golf2_g60ltd_front.jpg
    800px-Golf2_g60ltd_front.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Lexus RC300h ;)

whitenemesis-albums-lexus-rc300h-picture10298-a.jpg

Bentley

Audi A8

Another Jaguar XJR

If I didn't have my W114 I'd probably keep my Citroen SM, but if not that then a nice Rover P6.

Range Rover. Just for the comfort factor.

But I've got one, so it would have to be something older as everything nowadays is just too harsh a ride for me with all the "sport" this and "sport" that.

Good call from Charles above re the P6 Rover, though a P5 (or P5B) may suit me more. Unfortunately his Citroen is a little out of my price range. :)

A MK7 Golf R or GTI, best car in the world.

Audi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pro Touring Camaro/El Camino.

I already do.

GF drives the Merc. I've gone over to the "dark side" - see signature

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

BM or Saab, probably. It would be a big estate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom