If you had just one question....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My question is :

"whose round is it":D

Yes, and that's what the pc brigade rely on these days to ensure nobody has an opinion.

No one is stopping you having an opinion on here, your failure to respond to any challenge shows the intellectual weakness in your original statement as it is based on no more than heresay, supposition and rumour unless you can show us the evidence to back it up?

Last edited:
No one is stopping you having an opinion on here, your failure to respond to any challenge shows the intellectual weakness in your original question as it is based on no more than supposition and rumour unless you can show us the evidence to back it up?

ooh, someone is getting a sweat on :D

Yes, and that's what the pc brigade rely on these days to ensure nobody has an opinion.

No one denies your right to an opinion. However one must question your sensitivity in voicing such opinion in such a public forum.

ooh, someone is getting a sweat on :D

Oh do try to grow up. If you post contentious twaddle expect to be challenged, if you cannot cope with a grown up response do not bother posting, The only people laughing are laughing at you not with you.

No one denies your right to an opinion. However one must question your sensitivity in voicing such opinion in such a public forum.

There's been far worse expressed on line, I guess mbclub isn't the right forum for frankness.. :thumb:

Oh do try to grow up. If you post contentious twaddle expect to be challenged, if you cannot cope with a grown up response do not bother posting, The only people laughing are laughing at you not with you.

Nobody is laughing and you know it, having such an emotional response to text is rather strange..

There's been far worse expressed on line, I guess mbclub isn't the right forum for frankness.. :thumb:

One would expect a better class of debate on a Mercedes forum. But then I see you are not a Mercedes owner.... to quote our youth "Nuff Said"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom