If you had just one question....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nobody is laughing and you know it, having such an emotional response to text is rather strange..

I think yoiu will find that the majority of people would find your assertion offensive, unjustified and you comments quite pathetic. There was no "emotional" response and you clearly misunderstand the word.

One would expect a better class of debate on a Mercedes forum. But then I see you are not a Mercedes owner.... to quote our youth "Nuff Said"

Fair play, if you really want to properly quote our youth you need:

Medeline - 4 EVA IN R HARTZ :thumb:

I think yoiu will find that the majority of people would find your assertion offensive, unjustified and you comments quite pathetic. There was no "emotional" response and you clearly misunderstand the word.

Define offensive, is it a nonce feeling...?

Define offensive, is it a nonce feeling...?

You really are a pathetic piece of scum.

Your comments are unfounded in fact, you have clearly offended a number of people on here but to you that means nothing as you are a rather inadequate person who clearly gets his kicks trying to be contentious. All you have achieved is to show your true colours.

If you had made your comment above to my face (although as the coward you are that would never happen) I would not be responsible for my actions you sad and insignificant person.

I willl no longer answer any more of your vile and childish drivel so go ahead and post whatever you feel you must! It will be in vain if seeking an audience.

Your comments are unfounded in fact, you have clearly offended a number of people on here but to you that means nothing as you are a rather inadequate person who clearly gets his kicks trying to be contentious. All you have achieved is to show your true colours.

If you had made your comment above to my face (although as the coward you are that would never happen) I would not be responsible for my actions you sad and insignificant person.

I will no longer answer any more of your vile and childish drivel so go ahead and post whatever you feel you must! It will be in vain if seeking an audience.

Well done.. you come across as being guilty of something, not quite sure what? Glad you are keeping your emotions in check to a point...
:cool:

moonloops, you are out of order on this one.

Best to STFU.

I willl no longer answer any more of your vile and childish drivel so go ahead and post whatever you feel you must! It will be in vain if seeking an audience.
'kin hell! Chill Winston.

He's just thrown a question out there about two 'parents' that left their children all alone while they went out and 'enjoyed' theirselves.

'kin hell! Chill Winston.

He's just thrown a question out there about two 'parents' that left their children all alone while they went out and 'enjoyed' themselves.

To be fair sweetpea maybe I ended up being guilty of :

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

:p

When did you buy a W124?

A while back, one that's now stored away. 89k miles, had the usual oil leak from front/top of engine (front cam cover).

It's got a cloth interior like a 1970's bus seat, will swap or trade for a CE 24v at some point.
P3130004.jpg

It now has clear indicators just to look a bit more modern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom