If you have been Silverstone for F1 please look in

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

npuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
A180 CDI Avantgarde SE (2008)
I have emailed Silverstone twice for an answer to my question and no reply. I rang them and the woman on the phone couldnt tell me for sure so they werent very helpfull.

What I need to know is on the Sunday if we get a private firm to drop us to Silverstone for the Grand Prix will they be able to drive in and drop us near the main entrance which I believe is West 5. Entrance is Gate 15.

Looking at google streetview it seems it would be possible and the driver could then go back round the roundabout outside West 5 and head back out but I dont know if this is allowed or restrictions are in place on the Sunday.

Does anyone who has been before know the answer?

Thanks.

I can answer but the information is 2 years old yes they can drop you off there but they wont be able to come back and pick you up at the same place

Thanks, where would we have to be picked up from?

Thanks, where would we have to be picked up from?

We always used to get picked up on the road just North of Whittlebury Park Hotel or the pub in the village of Whittlebury (Fox and Hounds?) you need to check the one way system they use now though is still the same Northampton Police should be able to advise the golden rule was always avoid the A43

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom