If you're gonna show off at least know how

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Classic, brought a giggle from me today. Thanks. :bannana::bannana:

Very good! :D

Moron looks familiar! ;)

Personal experience?

Oh yes - Nat would turn a few heads!! ;)

Oh and as an aside - just note what the car was that came out before the idiot - and that it was a bloke driving ;) ;)

I didn'y know Grav already had his Ferrari?!
As if G would allow a half naked woman to distract his attention :rolleyes: :D

There weren't many of those around at the GTG, so I cannot possibly comment. I don't think his eye was turned by any of the grab a granny contestants though!

Hopes all your clothing is asbestos.

"Incoming flames!!" :crazy:

You'll need more than that, mate. Perhaps something like this:

CN.163_6744_14.jpg

I think of Pammy (now this is gonna get me in trouble but hey) as a MILF and I wont elaborate what it stands for....

:eek: :eek: :eek:

So you have met Pammy then :rolleyes::D:devil:
Hopes all your clothing is asbestos.

"Incoming flames!!" :crazy:

Flames - nah - far to tame!

I got this one just in case

Brian almost couldn't have said it better..........

You'll need more than that, mate. Perhaps something like this:

CN.163_6744_14.jpg

But not even close! How do you guard against something that works from the inside out :devil: I favour a little Polonium 210 myself :D

Hold on how come Ian doesn't get it in the neck (or other soft tissue) for his granny jibe yet me because I made a comment about you being a Mother I'd Like to [CENSORED] I get threatened with radiation poisoning.

This is victimisation if you ask me :(

Last edited:
The suggestion that you'd like to censor somebody is not often taken as the compliment you intended... :crazy: ;) :D

The suggestion that you'd like to censor somebody is not often taken as the compliment you intended... :crazy: ;) :D

Yes but if I used the actual word that resembles "to go forth and multiply" would not go down well with moderators.... Pammy is already on the warpath

I'm sure she sees the erm 'compliment' between the lines somewhere .......... doesn't she?

I think I'll disguise myself as a christmas tree and blend into the background

You ain't seen me right?

Hey I found a nice wallet for Pammy too:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MILF-M-I-L-F-...oryZ1060QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

...............(runs away)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom