Iffy SL for sale anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really have never understood this, selling a £20k car for £5k just smacks of being a con, whereas selling a £20k car for £17.5k looks more sensible, and would yield the con artist more wedge.

Email Ms Robson, go on dare you...

Richard

I don't like the Khan wheels. I do like the price, if only it were true.

I don't like the Khan wheels. I do like the price, if only it were true.

Less than a Cartier too!

But what about when you park up and go for a wander?

Mobile phone. ;)

I stopped wearing watches years ago - no more sweating under the band, metal band impressions in the skin or allergic reactions to leather bands etc. :D

Ok, have asked for the chassis number - lets see how they get on with that

R

I have been told that the price includes shipping and taxes.

Obviously a considerate seller that is willing to wrap it up and take it to the post office after I have paid them via Western Union or such like...:crazy:

Richard

Advert has now been withdrawn.

Yes, but the fun doesn't stop because of that, I have just received the following reply:

Hello,
The car is already at the shipping company sealed and ready for the shipping. The shipping will take 5 days.I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job and I'm left out of the town so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my car over the internet. According with the eBay you have 10 days from the time you receive the car to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.The car is in Berlin,Germany.
Here is how it will work:
1.First of all I will need the following details from you:
- Full Name
- Full Shipping Address
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.
After they will process your info, they will send us both invoices. The invoice will send you the details on how to make a refundable payment.
4. eBay will contact me and I will ship the car to you. After you receive the car you will have 7 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the car. If you will buy, then I will receive the payment details from eBay so that I can pick up the money.
5. If you will decide that you will not buy the car, eBay will refund the money and I will have the shipping company come pick up my car. If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.
Thank you !

Do you think that I should buy it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom