I'll see your **** and raise you a ....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted96908

Another Amazon find :D (though not related the the discussion above):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B017BBQLCQ/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

MB_bag_1.jpg

MB_Bag_2.jpg

Nifty boot organiser... it has Velcro strips at the rear and bottom, so sticks well to the carpet material in the book :thumb:

I'll see your Nifty boot organiser MJ and raise you a Wera Combination Ratchet Set (£141) (drool) - which is excellent quality and also happens to fit nicely inside your NBO ;)

61kfH-GXUXL._SL1000_.jpg

Who's gonna raise me?

Rules.

1/ Must be car related
2/ Must be related to the product you are seeing (my toolkit fits in MJ's bag and is car related)
3/ Must be under £500
4/ In the format: I'll see your Wera Combination Ratchet Set and raise you a ....
5/ Add the reason for the connection if not obvious
6/ No need to follow each other sequentially, so post 20 can raise post 2 and so on :)
7/ And finally must be very cool, or great value for money, or top quality, or indispensable or....

So again:

I'll see your Nifty boot organiser MJ and raise you a Wera Combination Ratchet Set (£141) (drool) - which is excellent quality and also happens to fit nicely inside your NBO ;)

Any interest?

Last edited by a moderator:
See when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be a swearing contest, which I'd be well in for. ****, ****, ****, ****e, ******* ********. I win.

Wow PG. I am speechless.

(I will have to check though if cross-thread quoting is permitted under current forum rules :D )

See when I saw the thread title I thought this was going to be a swearing contest, which I'd be well in for. ****, ****, ****, ****e, ******* ********. I win.

Amateur compared to some. :p

Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom