"I'll take two, please...."

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nah wrong colour :p :D :p Cassette player? Whatever - mods always possible :p

Is it me - or is it odd that both these are on ebay at the same time - and why would such cars ever need to get to ebay :confused:

pammy said:
Nah wrong colour :p :D :p Cassette player? Whatever - mods always possible :p

Problem is that Mod to get rid of the cassette player makes the car "Non Original" and that could cost you a cool Million or more (in any currency you like!)

Yes, I agree that the timing of 2 for sale out of the only 5 ever made is a bit of a coincidence.

Agreed pammy, surely not the right place to be selling these!!! Perhaps I smell a rat......

Or Three

:D Strangely enough these people are selling one too.

http://www.carclassic.com/html/CY61.htm

And at 1,200,000 Euros something of a bargain compared to the 2 above.

Odd that 3 of 5 ever built should be for sale at the same time, maybe the car just sucks.

Last edited:
KikktheCat,

That site also tells of "A brand new car with only 200 km is still available from an important collector, for 1,400,000 Euros, export price, including a complete check-up and all upgrades."

I think that takes the tally to 4 out of 5 are for sale.

Is it possible, 80 % of this model car are Lemons!

4 - that one is a high mileage one... 4776 miles on it...

This car is immediately available in Europe, still witted with original Daimler-Chrysler European Union registration documents and not any taxes paid. The export price is 1,200,000 Euros, 100% of European Union VAT can be cleared for an additional 150,000 Euros.

A brand new car with only 200 km is still available from an important collector, for 1,400,000 Euros, export price, including a complete check-up and all upgrades.

looks like they nicked the heater dials off the W202.......

I like the fact that you can also get :rock: low rate monthly finance :rock:

I think they build 5 a year - hence the "glut" of them.

The last site - CCC are constantly advertising them

but I think we'll wait a few years to get a slightly older one :)

Andy

No good for me, can't see anywhere to fit the tow bar :D :D :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom