Im A 5.5 SC Engine Owner Again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How can a c63 cls55 or any Tin top be mentioned as an alternative???

Just completely different the op wants a fun summer car, roof down is completely different to a tin top. The op already owns a rapid ford Tim top :)

Roof down the sl55 sounds awesome !! Not saying the tin tops don't but you cannot compare just on price.

Great car Dave and it looks fantastic in that colour. I think you're spot on with further depreciation or rather lack of it although I'd be surprised if you don't love it enough to keep it. Wind deflectors are often available on eBay if you find you need one.

Good luck with the sale Jon, you have a lovely car it won't hang around.

Very nice, love the colour.

Wind deflector will be in the boot (in a bag) I asked, they said there wasnt one but there would be one for when I collect the car. Im sure it was standard ?

Should be built into the car ? They're a powered unit which is under the roof operating switch. Give me a shout if you get stuck.

The wind deflector is not a powered unit. It's attached to the roll bar (which is the powered unit you're thinking of) by way of two straps. Putting the wind deflector up is entirely manual if the roll bar is left down. I really don't know if they were standard or not to be honest.

Regards,

Wind deflector was standard on the R129 ... would be surprised if it wasn't on the R230.

I checked in my 2007 price list and it was standard across the range then so it's probably safe to assume it was in 2004 too.

Regards,

Same colour,same wheels, same engine, the only difference is mine is a little bit longer. Great looking car, congratulations and enjoy.

My ladies name is Anna and she hasn't kerbed the wheels yet and we have had the car for nearly a year now :) :thumb:

lovely car, nice wheels ;)

We all love those wheels :thumb: :cool: ;) :)

Must admit to liking that style of wheel also - is there a fitment in that style for the W204? Mine have the wrong number of spokes and annoy and please me in almost equal measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom