I'm a happy bunny

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jeremytaylor

MB Enthusiast
Car
E280CDI Sport Est., CLK 200k Cab., VW T5 174, Citroen C8, and a 2CV!
... because after nearly a year of self-imposed non-Merc driving, I am picking up a W203 C320CDI Avantgarde SE estate next week.

The test drive sold me.

So smooth, refined, comfortable. And quick! The direct control handling is noticeably sharper than what I remember from my old C270.

Nice spec, too: Comand, Parktronic, Xenons, (not sure about the Linguatronic, though). Alpaca grey leather inside a shiny grey body. Delete rear badging and standard 17" 5-spokes alloys means that it's a bit of a Q-car.

Looking forward to getting behind the star again. The day after collection, it's off to Europe for a week - a baptism by autobahn :devil:

An excellent choice of engine and car..............but then I would say that. I have had mine for almost 2years now and it still puts a smile on my face....Watch out for rear tyre appetite......have a great trip - we're off to the German markets early Dec

Just drove the new one - lovely but at £36k + ouch!!!!

Picked her up this morning. Got to the dealer an hour early :D . Well, the traffic was light, see.

So smooth and quiet, even on those 245 rear tyres. And at 80 she's only doing 2,000 revs (allegedly). Off to France and beyond tomorrow morning for a week in her!!

Picked her up this morning. Got to the dealer an hour early :D . Well, the traffic was light, see.

So smooth and quiet, even on those 245 rear tyres. And at 80 she's only doing 2,000 revs (allegedly). Off to France and beyond tomorrow morning for a week in her!!

Have a good trip Jerremy :D:D

You will LOVE her mate....I have had mine now for 2 years and still puts that big grin on my face......and you will be surprised at the economy too for all that power 40+ on a run.....perfick:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom