I'm back in a C Class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake
Hello everyone
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Previous Mercedes have been a little slk, a c180 estate and a 250d estate so thought I would go a bit quicker this time but stick with my favourite shape. I really love it. Hopefully a keeper. I change cars way too often

[/URL)

Nice car :D

Lovely motor, SarahAnn. :)
Those exhausts look menacing. :D

Have fun - you will enjoy that after the 180 and 250d :)

Thanks everyone. I had a new audi s3 saloon for a few months before the c43 but I prefer the c43. The s3 had a lag when it was in comfort mode so I had to keep changing modes. The c43 doesn't have a lag so if I want to go, it just goes. The interior is a lot nicer too but I knew that after having them before. I really love it

Thanks everyone. I had a new audi s3 saloon for a few months before the c43 but I prefer the c43. The s3 had a lag when it was in comfort mode so I had to keep changing modes. The c43 doesn't have a lag so if I want to go, it just goes. The interior is a lot nicer too but I knew that after having them before. I really love it

Drive by wire lag or turbo lag ?

Hello everyone
I picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Previous Mercedes have been a little slk, a c180 estate and a 250d estate so thought I would go a bit quicker this time but stick with my favourite shape. I really love it. Hopefully a keeper. I change cars way too often

[/URL)
Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom