I'm back,please be gentle!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

flexy7

:bannana: Well it's almost 20 years since I last had a MB.(See the pic of my last MB) I collect my "new" one (Actually a W210) in the morning.I hope my visits to this forum will be welcoming & informative. I just hope my new MB is as good as my old one. p.s. In the intervening years I've mostly been driving Toyotas & riding motorbikes. (My favourite one was a Guzzi 500 Monza) I now share my hubbies love of Laverdas & of course Mercedes-Benz. That's all for now, flexy7.:cool:

Last edited:
A very big welcome back! Bet you've missed an MB! :D ;)

I used to have a T3....fine bikes...steered clear of a Laverda...coffin on wheels!

welcome

Welcome back to MB!
I used to have a Laverda 3C. A red one :)

Welcome Flexi,, I note the your 123 was a left hooker :):)
Yes it was, and a manual gearbox,280SE with a mileage that would put some truckers to shame but it drove beautifully, but rust under the wheel arches became troublesome towards the end .

I'm sorry what do you mean?
Are you one of those "Enthusiasts" that refers to all MB as W-somethings? This is ok to other enthusiasts, but try saying "Stay clear of the W116 !" to some snotty kid on a skateboard when parking in Tescos car park & he would give you a very blank expression !

rust under the wheel arches became troublesome towards the end .

Should feel right at home with a W210 then :devil:

Welcome and good luck - hope you've got a good one! :)

*sigh* :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom