I'm Back!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KMA880

Car
Mercedes Benz SL320 Edition
Hello Folks,

its been a while since i was on here last. Little one is now approaching 2 and today is a special day… The Sl320 is back!!!!! We have a new house and now a garage to keep her in….

No tell me all is this not a sexy picture….

Kash

Attachments

• photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 472
fantastic colour, designo mystic blue :)

The R129 is getting better looking every day.

Car is in great shape and looks very content.

Nice example!

Oooh! House-warming party then? ;)

Looks tip-top, Kash. Nice one fella :)

More photos next to follow

Will update you all with some new photos. Its been in storage for 2 years so a B service is due. MB of Beaconsfield have quoted me £1300 (cheaper than MB of Slough - £ 1600).

Due to the move, I may wait to get it done in Jan as its still SORN and not taxed as I'm just saving on the storage costs for now.

Any advice on what i need to lookout for that needs attention (oil, bleed brakes, transmission fluid etc etc) Mileage is 35000 so relatively low...

Kash

Call me biased (I have one too) but I think the sl edition is the best looking of all the 129's.
Something about the colour.

Did you put it in storage or is that how you bought it?

Thanks for all the messages. Knotty, i purchased this about 3 years ago from Pistonheads (of all places).

Has been in storage for 2 years as we had a little daughter and both time and space at our old address was limited. Convinced the Mrs that it would be better to store then sell and behold its out now...

Ive recently acquired another sl320 in silver with the AMG kit from a good friend which requires a bit of love and pampering, so photos of both will be up soon on this thread once i get a chance...

His and Hers SL's

As promised here are some photos this morning from my phone.
I will aim to put some better quality ones up later...

I love the blue but the silver looks so much more menacing, could it be the deep dish AMG rims...? :dk:

So which do YOU all prefer.... Silver or Blue... :D

Attachments

• photo(2).JPG
    photo(2).JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 157
  • photo(6).JPG
    photo(6).JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 158
  • photo(3).JPG
    photo(3).JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 158
Personally, the blue - the reason being is that it looks more modern in that colour :)

The only thing about the blue one I'm not a huge fan of is the chrome around the windows, but thats a tiny thing really :p

What spec is the silver one? I only ask as there was one exactly like that in our car park on Wednesday. Yr 2000, Silver Sl500 with panoramic roof and AMG wheels.

A fine pair if ever I saw one.

The blue one for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The silver one for the mundane days of the week.

The older style Merc`s look so much nicer than most of the current new one`s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom