I'm back.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paul

Car
2011 E220
We finally got home at 0400 this morning, after a 800+ mile drive :crazy: .

As Motard (Bob) as said we met him on the first day, shame you had to work though Bob. I dont know what you did to my kids but they all wanted to see you again :D . Thanks for the wine which is now safely laying down.

We visited Cascossonne, which is highly recomended and also a friends manor house near Cahor. This looked like something from the Adams Family. Even a bat flew out of fire place which scared the women. Mind you it didnt help him having old church furniture including a wooden desk from a crematorium with a button that says "Press to close curtains"!

My friends cars (PT Cruiser & Honda CRV) both drunk petrol like it was going out of fashion as we cruised at 90mph for hours on end.

Managed to have a go on a wetbike, bloody hell they are fast. If anyone gets the chance to have a go on one I recomend it.

Now I have 8 pages of posting to browse, much to wives displeasure:confused: .

Originally posted by GDC200
Welcome home m8! I been having an adventure as well see Brabus Kent! See you about!

Yeah Paul, all that family time you must be owed a day out with the boys to Goodwood??

It was a pity I had to work Paul, it always is!
Glad you had a good time though. You are obviously making a good job of raising your kids for them to have such good taste when they are so young!
Maybe next year we can have a real GTG.

Bob

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
Yeah Paul, all that family time you must be owed a day out with the boys to Goodwood??
I think I blew that chance one lunch time when me and mates helped support the local wine producers.

Thanks Bob. Hopefully next year.

I really wish I could but Im on a "Time Directive" course at ACAS on Friday. Also as it's my first day back after 3 weeks so my bosses wouldnt be impressed if I dont turn up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom