I'm back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SarahAnn200

Car
CLA35 shooting brake
Hello everyone, I'm back. I sold my C43 in September ish last year as I wasn't using it and have had far too many cars in the past few months before collecting a 69 C300 petrol amg line saloon in white yesterday. It only has 3k miles on and comes with 2 free services. Haven't had a saloon for a while.

Since selling the C43, I've had 69 BMW X2, a 2020 facelift A4 avant diesel, a 2020 Seat Leon Cupra estate 300 bhp. The Cupra was fun but the interior let it down. I only bought it on 26th Jan and it went yesterday so that one didn't last a month. So 4 cars in 7 months. I'm on my 4th C class now so back to what I know

Welcome back Sarah. 👍

So, what you going for next? 🤔

😁
Thank you. I've told myself to at least keep it until I've used the 2 free services. It's the same colour, polar white as the one car I always regret selling, a C250d estate 2018 with only 5k miles on. Should have kept that one. Changed that for an S3 and that only stayed 2k miles before buying the c43.
I only collected it yesterday so will have a better look around it today

Thank you. I've told myself to at least keep it until I've used the 2 free services. It's the same colour, polar white as the one car I always regret selling, a C250d estate 2018 with only 5k miles on. Should have kept that one. Changed that for an S3 and that only stayed 2k miles before buying the c43.
I only collected it yesterday so will have a better look around it today
Blimey. 😳

I’m guessing 6 months max. ☺️

So 4 cars in 7 months. I'm on my 4th C class now so back to what I know
Welcome back, SarahAnn. Forgive me asking, but is the 200 significant in any way?!!

Thanks Mike. No, it was just a case of when I registered, I think about 2012, there was already a SarahAnn so it was a case of something easy to remember, that's all :)

Reactions: MD5
Thanks Mike. No, it was just a case of when I registered, I think about 2012, there was already a SarahAnn so it was a case of something easy to remember, that's all :)
Just checking it wasn't a target!!

Hi there and welcome back! I'm considering upgrading to the C43 to replace my A3 V6.

I'd love to know how you would compare the C43 and C300 from a daily perspective? I.e. everyday usable power, noticeable MPG difference, ride comfort etc? :)

Welcome back! You're giving @SPX a run for his money!

P.S. anyone know why I can't tag Lee into this?? He doesn't seem to be on the member list

Welcome back! You're giving @SPX a run for his money!

P.S. anyone know why I can't tag Lee into this?? He doesn't seem to be on the member list
Looks like he’s deleted his profile. :(

His posts are now showing as deleted member 37751.

Looks like he’s deleted his profile. :(

His posts are now showing as deleted member 37751.
Whaaat? I remember him posting not too long ago

@KillerHERTZ are you allowed to expand on this?

Thanks Karl. That's a shame, I'm sure he had his reasons. Hope he's well and all is ok.

@OP sorry for the hijack, back to your thread

Welcome, back, Sarah, pics of your new motor, when you can please, sounds great!
:) 👍

Hello everyone, I'm back. I sold my C43 in September ish last year as I wasn't using it and have had far too many cars in the past few months before collecting a 69 C300 petrol amg line saloon in white yesterday. It only has 3k miles on and comes with 2 free services. Haven't had a saloon for a while.

Since selling the C43, I've had 69 BMW X2, a 2020 facelift A4 avant diesel, a 2020 Seat Leon Cupra estate 300 bhp. The Cupra was fun but the interior let it down. I only bought it on 26th Jan and it went yesterday so that one didn't last a month. So 4 cars in 7 months. I'm on my 4th C class now so back to what I know
Welcome back! My goodness, I thought I liked cars, but you’re next level! 😁

Welcome, back, Sarah, pics of your new motor, when you can please, sounds great!
:) 👍
Thank you 😊 I'm trying to remember how we put pics on here. I will have to do a search 😊

Welcome back! My goodness, I thought I liked cars, but you’re next level! 😁
Thanks Bobby Dazzler. I know, I feel so naughty but hopefully this one will stay. I've always regretted selling the polar white estate so this polar white can stay.
The steering didn't feel quite right when braking but I couldn't put my finger on it. I checked the tyre pressures today. The fuel cap says 36 psi all round. It had 30 and 31 psi in all 4 so I'm hoping that was it. I upped the pressures on my drive so hopefully will be better when I try it.
I will add pics when I remind myself how we do it

Thanks Karl. That's a shame, I'm sure he had his reasons. Hope he's well and all is ok.

@OP sorry for the hijack, back to your thread
That's ok, no problem 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom