Im drowning in everyday classics!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alfaguy

Car
E220 Coupe Sportline.
... I mean it seemed such a simple idea - one everyday classic car that could be driven in all weathers. Something not too precious or rare that parking it would not involve driving to the top floor of the multistory - where it would be alone and safe and with running costs that would not break the bank. :confused:

But somehow I went and bought one everyday classic after another to the point where I now have more everyday classics than actual classics?
hairpull.gif

Even worse - my choices were not exactly based on the strict criteria I set myself.

The prospect of owning a Fiat Coupe 20V TURBO would have scared the hell out of me only a few years ago - and yet I now own two Coupe's.

Some vivid accounts of a certain persons exploits and driving experiences with his 205 Gti meant I had to have one too even though I already had a mint condition and perfectly sensible Mk II Golf Gti.

Then to cap it all I buy a luxo barge Mercedes E220 Coupe that just made some people I know gasp in horror - they obviously thinking 'that's it he has finally flipped' :crazy:

So to prove them wrong I have decided that this time two cars from my fleet will just have to go and go quickly.

The 16V Fiat Coupe and the Peugeot 205 Gti - and this time I mean it.

I will post details in this post later.

God - I feel a little better now - kinda like for the first time admitting to yourself that your an alcoholic and are ready to start solving the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom