i'm feeling all rugged and manly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lancebond

Car
S203 C220 CDI
isn't it amazing what one cordless drill, a set of wall plugs and some screws do to a person.

i'm now dashing around the house, fixing stuff putting up new pictures, finally gotten round to hanging a few guitars.

now i'm going to build a bookcase.

i'll update tomorrow, most likely from casualty.

Did you get yourself a pipe / cable finder to go with it ? ;)

no, i quite like the idea of flying back thirty feet!

Been there and done that ....

Thats why i have a pipe / cable finder ..... ;)

all pictures hung, no problems. no accidents and no knock on the door from death.

i've got a finder somewhere, i just can't erm.... find it! lol

decided i'm going to build a tardis arcade cab...

tardis-arcade-500x222.jpg

Shelves... I like fitting shelves... because you have to use a spirit level to fit them properly ;)

My lesson was.... If you have plugged in the drill, do not drill in the wall directly above the socket that you have just powered the drill from!. Twas a big bang.

...or below it, or, just in case, to the left or right of it.:thumb:

well all done, no injury.

started the plans for the tardis arcade cab, looks like it's going to be one hell of a build.

but i need a project now, converting the loft didn't take anywhere near as long as expected.

i'm debating the build of the tardis cab... cause i've seen i can buy a rainbow riches slot machine!! that would look class in the corner!

My God, if your like this with just the drill, wait till you get matching holster...........ahem, sorry I mean the utility belt:D:D

if i get a utility belt, expect it to come with cape

fat-batman.jpg

My God, if your like this with just the drill, wait till you get matching holster...........ahem, sorry I mean the utility belt:D:D

Hey, motorcycle cop, a serviceman builder with utility belt - all we need is a red indian and a cowboy, and we have a full Village People revival on our forum...:D

I've still got the dress uniform.

And the backing track for said song!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom