I'm getting a phone call from Brian Wilson tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

garystu1965

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Coupe
I've donated $100 to the USA Katrina appeal and the Beach Boys legend has promised to ring fans who make $100 or more donation. Quite frankly I'm kacking myself. I just don't know what to say to him. I am going to lose it I think. I do know that he owns an S500 Merc though but I can't talk about that !

Is it a REAL phone call or a Thank You recording ?

enjoy - just ask him questions and he'll think you're really interesting ;)

eg about his favourite music, cars, places to visit etc

it'll be ok - I've got good vibes about it :p

GrahamC230K said:

ooooooh - be'ave me laddo! :D

Oops silly me just realised

Edited so i didn't look a fool

Last edited:
When he phones, tell him he got you out of bed ;)

PJ

imadoofus said:
When he phones, tell him he got you out of bed ;)

PJ
LOL.

What do you mean who is he ? Does anyone on here know anything about music ? :) He rang me at 1.40am (and did get me out of bed as I thought hge wouldn't ring). Still in shock - it's 2.45 am and there's no way I'm going to get any sleep now :crazy:

so was it him in person then? How lucid was he, hte past couple of times I've seen him he's not looked at all well :( What did he say - are worthy to even be communicating with you now that belong on a higher plain :p :rock: ;)

Pammy, he's a lot better now since his wife Melinda got him into shape. He is a charming, friendly bloke. I asked him whether he knew what was happening with Western Studios in Hollywood (famous Beach Boys studio). He told me they are going out of business. He thanked me for my donation and told me he's raised $210,000 through the fan phone calls. I set up a tape recording device and it recorded it perfectly ! "Hi Gary this is Brian Wilson" was his opening gambit. Awesome.

My Father is a big fan of the Beach Boys etc, he would have been very excited to speak with Brian Wilson too I imagine!

To everyone who didn't know who Brian was: if it wasn't for my Father neither would I ;)

He's appeared at many of this summers major festivals - Live 8 to name but one! I think he also did Leeds/Reading ;)

..........and I thought he was that Australian comedian dilligaf :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom