Im leaving MB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HughJarse

MB Enthusiast
Car
c250
Didnt know where to put this so apologies if mods feel the need to relocate.

Anyway, as per title, Im selling my MB and moving to another family car. I have a rolling programme and its my turn to get rid of "my" car and buy a family one. In 3 yrs I will be able to buy a car for me again.

Not that Im leaving here but just a quick thanks to all that Ive ever talked to, or helped in any way. AND to all that have helped me with my problems, MB or not.

Alfie Im still doing installs up here in North if ever required again.

This is a fantastic forum, there is a plethora of info and member experience even if some of the mods should be analyzed by Freud as they fit his **** theory to the tee.

Ive had some great experiences and my knowledge of cars has greatly increased.

Ive experienced funny things such as the 'expulsion of Television' and heart moving things and the terrible loss of members.

So just a quick thanks, I hope to stick around and help were I can.

Regards to all

even though Im not going... well not really.

Hugh

And the family car is ......................

Its not the Hyundai as in previous thread... I just couldnt do that.

Ive bought a spanking brand new Mazda 5. It has 6+1 seats, electric opening doors etc..

It will eventually replace the SWMBO vehicle and I will then hopefully return to the fold for a few years. We're a one wage family you see ( too many young children) and so need to replce the cars in a rolling programme.

I also got an exceptionally reduced price on this as dealer needed the numbers for his end of quarter targets.

I dont intend leaving the forum, there are some lovely folk on here and I Hope I may be able to return advice in the future.

Hope all goes well with the car :thumb:

6+1...how does that work?

Stroppiest one gets tied to the roof rack! (threatened my kids with this on more than one occasion. Doesn't work now - they're big enough to put me up there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom